Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Can we talk?

Argh...more computer problems the last few days! Thankfully, after a full day of researching and tinkering and screeching at speaking lovingly to my no good blessing of a computer, it's fixed. Yay.

I did take a break this morning to attend Bible study after the summer off. We're doing a study on the tongue called Can We Talk?, by Priscilla Shirer. Considering I spent much of the day humiliating my computer with my one-sided verbal sparring--lol--I think the timing's great. Don't you?

Speaking of verbal sparring, i.e., 'politics', (ha)..I just read that opticians around the country are having a difficult time keeping up with a sudden demand for rimless, titanium eyewear. Lovely librarians...unite ;)

Tomorrow, more on Can We Talk? (unless another random idea takes over...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luckily I already had rimless glasses. :P

Ronel said...

I heard the same fact about the glasses and thought it was funny and inspiring. I am glad sarah is having an affect on people. I think she seems like a good person.

Judy said...

Okay, Julie, what is this stereotype librarian business? :-)

Julie Carobini said...

Haha, Judy. I was afraid you'd see this...;)