Saturday, December 22, 2007

Not too sick to vote...

What do Nyquil, 1000% of vitamin C and Claritin all have in common? They're all coursing through my veins right now.

But I've come out of my haze
to let you know that Truffles by the Sea made it to the second round of voting over at the ACFW book club poll. The club's in the process of choosing the February read, and if you'd like to vote, it's easy to do. Just join the club by sending a blank e-mail to acfwbookclub-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. Once you're in, click on 'polls', locate the one for Feb. and vote!

Thanks so much for the support. My book's up against a couple of my faves, so--and I'm totally serious here--it's an honor to be nominated!

p.s. Poll closes December 26 :)

2 comments:

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

Any word yet? When I voted Truffles was down 13-11. I was trying to think who I know is a member of the book club. But everyone is friends with everyone, so I finally decided just to wait it out and see which book came out on time. I'm still hoping it's Truffles!

Becky

Julie Carobini said...

Aw thanks, Beck! I guess it all comes down to what folks like better--truffles or sushi. LOL

(For those not part of the book club, the top two books being voted on are Camy Tang's Sushi for One? and my Truffles by the Sea.)