Wednesday, December 19, 2007

mall hopping and poll vaulting

Did some rainy day Christmas shopping in SoCal with my girls today and found some fabulous stuff...for me. LOL No worries, I was a good girl and focused on my list instead. I'm not usually into shopping but seriously my inner-chick showed up today and had a ball. Could almost hear Perry Como singing as I rushed home with my treasures...

In other news, the ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers) Book Club poll is up today and Truffles by the Sea is on it. Yay! The book that 'wins' in the poll will be read and discussed some time in February. Honestly, my newest release is 'competing' against books by some of my favorite people. It's humbling, I tell ya.

If you'd like to vote,
you need to be a member. Anyone can join the book club by sending a blank e-mail to acfwbookclub-subscribe@yahoogroups.com And membership is FREE FREE FREE. (And considering all the shopping I did today, that's an especially great thing ;-)

1 comment:

Dionna said...

I always find stuff for "me" when I'm shopping for others! Why does that happen?