Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tell me your adventures!

Good Morning! To say that I've had less time to blog than usual would be quite the understatement, don't you think? As my heroine Bri would say, sheesh!

Because of a crazy schedule last week which included writing 8k words, chaperoning two all day fieldtrips, attending a school open house, observing two cotillions, accompanying friend and fella-writer Kathryn Cushman to a celebrity authors luncheon (alas, we were spectators and not participants...), hub and I decided to do the Sunday warrior thing. So after church we kayaked for a couple of hours then headed out for ice-blended coffees and a stop at the beach to visit friends. Nothing like squishing all the fun into a few short hours. Ho hum. I'm pooped! And it's Tuesday!

Started all over again yesterday. Can you relate? Most people I know can. I guess that's why I'm actually scheduling breaks. Like yesterday when I crashed coma-like onto my bed in the mid afternoon. Ten minutes, but oh!, how fab to just turn out the world for awhile.

Okay, so I'm rambling. (Tired people do that.) Let's do this. You tell me what you're doing for Easter/Spring Break this year. I'll be writing like wild, so entertain me with your adventures so I can live vicariously through you. Tell me, tell me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning! Alas, I'm as wiped out as you are, so there won't be much vicarious living through me! :) I just wanted you to know that I finished your book! Unfortunately I had to read it in snippets since work has been so crazy and I'm almost too tired to brush my teeth! But I finished it last night and it was lovely! Ah, to live near the beach and be able to go there and sit and mull things over like Bri...

Congrats again on the book! All the effort was worth it! :)

Have a wonderful day!
VE

Nise' said...

Hello, I'm still working on visiting everyone's blog from the UBP. Beautiful template! I will be adding your book to my "Spring Reading Thing" list.

Hoping to get down to Florida for Spring/Easter break.