Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Goin' to the chapel...

Busy, busy! Little brother's marrying Rita on Friday (yahoo!) and all three of my kiddos are in the wedding...leaving for the Mt. Hermon Christian Writer's Conference...packing up Teen Son for a mission's trip with YWAM...trying to breathe...but had a fabulous eyebrow wax yesterday, so all is well, lol.

Before heading off, I'll be stopping at Tiffany Amber Miller's place, so please, grab your beach towel and come on by.

p.s. If you're interested in the doings at Mt. H, I'll try to post some highlights over the weekend. They've got great wireless access in the coffee house, so posts will probably be highly-caffeinated ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun & busy! I *do* want to know about the writer's conference. Wondering if I want to go one day...

Chaos-Jamie said...

I am so jealous! One of these days I'm going to Mt. H!