Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Missing in Firefox!

Eek...several of you have let me know that my sidebar doesn't appear in Firefox. Until recently, I didn't know what Firefox was (she said, sheepishly). Anyhoo, I'm trying to get this fixed. If anybody out there has any inside advice on this, give me a holler, will ya?

On another note, hope you're enjoying the summer! The pic at the top left of my blog (and I sure hope that's not missing!) is from my recent trip to Catalina Island, just off the Southern California coast. Pretty, isn't it?

Question of the week: Where are you vacationing this fine summer of 2006?

5 comments:

Damselfly said...

Hmm, I don't see a picture in the top left, but I'm sure it will be fixed and we'll get to see that great view of the coast.

I'm closer to the other coast -- the Atlantic -- and went to the Bahamas this summer. Talk about great views, the water is an unbelievable color until you actually see it for yourself.

Julie Carobini said...

Thanks Damselfly! I think I fixed the firefox thingie, but it looks like I dumped my cool catalina pic in the process....such a bummer :-(

Anonymous said...

OK, well here's the good news. Your sidebar looks hunky-dory. The bad news is (and this happens with a lot of Blogger templates, I just have to grin and bear it) the light blue background only goes as far as halfway through your second post. On your blog that's not a big deal, I can still read your font color. On some blogs it's a pain b/c their font color is very close to the darker background color and I can't read it unless I highlight it.

Thanks for fixing it, I can see what cool stuff you've got over there now!

Julie Carobini said...

Sigh. Thanks Gem for all the help. I'll get it figured out one of these days :-)

Chaos-Jamie said...

Shoot, I'll be lucky to make it to the other side of the city (that would be the Missouri side) this summer.

Vacation, what's that?

I still have cruise fantasies...