Monday, November 22, 2010

Signed with Love

All around me people are in a tizzy over Black Friday (dun-dun-dun-dunnn). I'm just hoping not to burn the turkey on Thursday ;D

For those who'll be facing the madness on Friday ~ or even if you shop online ~ I wanted to offer you a signed bookplate. If you pick up one of my novels for a reader on your gift-giving list, I'd be happy to send you a personalized sticker to put inside the book. My Otter Bay novels (Sweet Waters, A Shore Thing) can be found at many Barnes & Nobles and Christian bookstores, or you can order them online at Amazon, CBD.com, etc.

If you're interested in my earlier novels, Chocolate Beach and/or Truffles by the Sea, I've discounted them in the beach shop. And shipping is included. I'd be happy to personalize those for you as well. Just email me the name of the recipient after placing an order either by Paypal or Google checkout: shop@juliesbeachshop.com Sound good?

In the meantime, have a wonderful, meaningful, and fulfilling Thanksgiving week, my friends ~ wherever you are! (gobble, gobble :)

No comments: