Friday, November 12, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like ...


Activity at the beach shop crawled along this summer, but suddenly it's picked up. Christmas shopping? A sign that the economy is beginning to awaken? Or both? Hmmmm.

Wanted to mention that my first two books, Chocolate Beach and Truffles by the Sea, are deeply discounted and now include shipping. If you'd like to pick one up for a gift, I'd be happy to sign it for the recipient. Just drop us an email after placing an order. www.juliesbeachshop.com

Pre-teen girl's out of school early today, so I'm off to drive the taxi (I'll be the one sipping a coffee frap and looking longingly toward the west). And my sweet husband will be home after a jaunt to San Antonio. Can't wait!

Here's to a beachy weekend, my friends ~ wherever you are!

No comments: