Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The whistle stop tour starts Thursday and I'm throwing shoes and bookmarks and other must haves into a suitcase faster than a pelican dives for minnows. Might be the last post for a few days, unless I can wrestle someone's computer from them. If you're not local enough to pop in, please stop by my blog next week for my tour with the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance. I'll be giving away truffles! And books!

Okay,
back to this week. A bit of a repeat, but here's the schedule. If you need addresses, please stop my website's events page for the complete listing.

Thursday, February 28, 1 PM, Berean, San Diego
Thursday, February 28, 7 PM, Berean, Temecula
Friday, February 29, 10 AM, Bible House, Orange
Friday February 29, 2 PM, Christian Book and Gift, Buena Park
Friday, February 29, 7 PM, Living Water, Covina
Saturday, March 1, 10:30 AM, Selah Christian Store, Redlands
Saturday, March 1, 1 PM, Long’s Christian Bookstore, Rancho Cucamonga

p.s. I'll be posting over Vader's Mom next week too.
p.p.s. American Idol--Tonight! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your tour!!

Amy said...

see you Thursday or Saturday!

Georgiana Daniels said...

You seriously have the best covers! Looking forward to reviewing Truffles next week =)