Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day to you all! John 3:16!!!

American Idol (really) Begins!

Well. Teen Daughter really had a thing for the cocky 17 year old who lived in his car, so the fact that he got cut before the show really got going does not bode well for her American Idol Season. (And, yes, hubby and I have explained that the above-mentioned traits do not make for solid future husband material either).

Other than that heartbreaker, it looks like this season of AI will be pretty tough--and fun to watch. Lots of great singers in the pack of 24, which means I'll have to save my pennies for the summer tour tradition that I started last year.

So, woo-hoo to Tuesday & Thursday nights! And Holymama? I will not be reading my email on those evenings. LOL--my bloggity buddy, who's two hours ahead, let it slip one night who'd been let go. And I'll probably never let her forget it...:)) Come to think of it, Vaders Mom did a similar thing. What is it with you Texans?? Haha...love you anyway.

4 comments:

HolyMama! said...

okay, when the homeless child was CUT, ruthlessly sent to the streets I CRIED. It was so wrong.

And he could have been your son in law?!

(kidding)

Julie Carobini said...

Yeah, I felt really sad for him too, but managed to get over it when I saw how ga-ga Teen Daughter was over him. After that, he was no good, No Good, I tell you!...;0

Anonymous said...

Oh. I didn't mean to ruin it when I said Simon was being nice. I was just so shocked by it all!!

Of course, you won't hear anything else from me. I can't seem to remember when it's on anymore. :)

Amy said...

ok, must know thoughts on the current season....I actually quite like little David um, not going to attempt that last name. and the aussie.