Thursday, May 10, 2007

We're gonna miss you, Lakisha.
God Bless!







updated: Friday Fotos tomorrow. If you've got one to send to me, drop me an email, okay? Remember: beach themes. Can't wait to see what you in the mid-west come up with :)

And looking for a last minute Mother's Day gift? (Yeah, I'm running late too...hope Mom's not reading this :) Chocolate Beach is available at most Barnes & Noble, Borders and Christian bookstores. Just a thought...:]] although my mom's already read it, lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag...I have published my random facts..haha! In regards to AI, I am sad to see Lakisha go, but someone had to. Who do you think will be in the final 2?

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

Ooohh, I'm glad you posted that. I fell asleep and didn't know who was off. IMO it should have been what's his name, Blake?

Yeah, the two best, hands down are Jordan and Melinda. Melinda should win but I wouldn't be surprised if it's Jordan.

OH, and I didn't realize you were tagged, though I probably read that. I got it a second time and tagged you, so if you have another round of 8 ...

Becky