Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday Fotos! and summer ridin'

Anyone who really knows me, knows that my top "love language" is not receiving gifts. (If you don't know what I'm yakking about, see here.) Don't get me wrong--gifts are great, but if I had the choice between a new handbag or a big smooch from my hubby, I'd take the latter. (Maybe I oughta be writing romance rather than -lit books. Hm.) That said, hubby got me this gift last Christmas, dubbing it my "booksigning" ring. A dolphin leaping through a diamond hoop--who wouldn't just love that? Makes me want to say I Do all over again :) Ya done good, hon!

***
And this cracked me up because the only car I ever swooned over as a teen was a convertible Vdub. Never got one, but apparently my inner teen still pines for the car of my youthful yearnings (you know, the ones where I was carting around all my cool friends instead of bags of groceries and smelly lunch bags. No offense, kids :) Anyway, for your getting-ready-for-summer quizzing pleasure:
Your Summer Ride is a Beetle Convertible

Fun, funky, and a little bit euro.
You love your summers to be full of style and sun!

2 comments:

Deena Peterson said...

TAG!! You're it! Stop by My Bookshelf to check it out!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful ring!! He did do a good job :)