A meme's making it's way through the my blogger pals' sites--ack! So I've been tagged by Sharon Hinck and Deena Peterson.
Never was very good at the whole tag thing. I was a swimmer in high school, a runner after that--no team sports in my past. Hopefully I can get it in gear long enough for this.
So. My eight random facts:
1. When I was 12, I took commercial acting lessons (and yes, the camera does add 10 pounds).
2. After one said lesson, I chased Robby Benson down in a Bob's Big Boy parking lot and asked for an autograph (such a cutie).
3. Again when 12, attended a taping of the Donny and Marie Show--and got Donny, Marie and Jay Osmond's autograph (see the pattern here?).
4. I used to be a secret shopper for Taco Bell (Yo quiero...).
5. Used to drive a '66 mustang (yeah, baby!)
6. Spent a week kickin' it up in London with a gal pal about a month before my wedding (cheerio and all thot rot).
7. Found out I was pregnant with baby #1 the day after a 20 mile training run for the LA Marathon (oops).
8. My husband calls me "Jewel" (yeah, say it, say it: Ahhhh...)
Okay, I'm tagging these gals: Vader's Mom, Dawn Kinsler, (who probably won't respond since I forgot to answer her tag a few months back), Pastor Mac, Tickled Pink, Damselfly, and an open invitation to three more out there...if you take the challenge, let us know!
Btw, these are the 'rules':
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.