Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Keepin' it real

Happy Tuesday, my friends! Spent the weekend being thankful for all those soldiers out there who made this country such a great place to live and breathe. Hope you all found some time to reflect and be a little lazy, like me.

My son ran across this video recently, and it cracks me up every time I see it. No nasty grams please--a church created it, after all. Just makes me think of all the debates that swirl around those of us who include faith elements in our work. We writers (those I've talked with anyway) are committed to including these elements in the most authentic way we know how, but egads, let's hope Christian Genius guy doesn’t decide to try writing fiction anytime soon. LOL

Anyway, view on:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright, that one just made my day!
Thanks...Anjanette