Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ferry-tale


Update: And the winner is ... posted here :)

I received this sweet book as a gift ~ and love it. So much so that I managed to get another copy of At the End of the Ferry just so I could give it away. It's the story of a woman's life (my friend, Susan's) in the Pacific Northwest for a year. Great for end of day reading ... will lull you with its imagery of lapping waves and gentle rolling tides.

Is this my kind of book or what?

To enter to win, please head on over to my new Facebook Author Page. Like my page and leave a comment on the post about At the End of the Ferry. Easy peasy!

I'll announce the winner on Saturday morning (on my FB page). See you over there =)

1 comment:

Cynthia Herron said...

Greetings, Julie! Your website is beautiful. It's a pleasure to meet you!

Susan's book sounds wonderful.

~Blessings