Monday, May 16, 2011

Saturday whirlwind

Update 7:15am: Finding Hope through Fiction is giving away a copy of Fade to Blue. Read my interview w/funky photos, then leave a comment and you may win. Back to our regularly scheduled post ... :)

Made some new friends at Saturday's book signing in Brea. This is Morgan who picked up a copy of each of our titles and chatted with Cathy and me. Her mom was with her and they were both very sweet. That's author Cathy Marie Hake on the left, Morgan, then me.

Whirlwind weekend as it's about a two hour drive to Brea, but my mother came along and we visited college boy, so all-in-all, a good time. My husband's cousin, Lori, stopped in too. We'd only met once before but she brought with her my four other titles and asked me to sign them all. How cool was that? So honored! Also want to give a shout out to writer and blogger Rebecca Luella Miller who took time out of her Saturday morning to pop in.

I'm working on another book and hope to be able to announce the deets to you soon! In the meantime, I'm practicing BIC (Butt-in-chair) all week, but I'll pop in here and there to answer comments ... so feel free to make them.

Oh, and I'll post the winners of the freebies on Tuesday morning.

Have a beachy day, my friends ~ wherever you are ...

No comments: