Monday, April 05, 2010

Wanted: Your Beach Photos

The sun is out on the central coast, and it has inspired me to clean up my house and yard. Something about those warm rays of sunshine gets me motivated to throw on some flip flops and give my home a (loooong overdue) makeover. Okay, so far I've only gotten through one room, but at least it's a start!

But some bloggity friends live in areas where the sun's still playing hide and seek, so I thought it would be fun to inspire them from afar ... with YOUR photos. Have one you'd like to share with us? If you've been on a beach vacation or live near the water ... even a lake, feel free to send a snapshot to julie (at) juliecarobini (dot) com. Or maybe you're one of those still socked in by snow. If you have a picture from a beach trip, send it on. I'll do my best to post them between now and summer, along with a link to your blog.

Okay, I'll start. This is a pic from our recent trek to Santa Monica for my daughter's beach soccer tourney. I stood at the edge of the pier and snapped this shot north toward Malibu. GREAT weekend in So Cal!

Send me those pics! And have a beachy day, my friends ~ wherever you are :)

2 comments:

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

I'll be sending you a picture for sure. Love the beach! You could (if you want to), use my lighthouse/beach shot here:

Lighthouse

Cheers.

Julie Carobini said...

Thanks, Maya! I've rec'd a nice variety of shots and look forward to using them all.