Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Beachy Pennsylvania

Published poet, songwriter and author (and photographer :), Wendy, sent in this charming photo taken at Rickett Glen State Park, Pennsylvania. My husband Dan's from PA, but I'd never heard of this beautiful area so I checked and it's in the Northeast. Hubby's from the Northwest of the state.

26 miles of hiking, including a BEACH trail that wends around a lake! I think I know where we'll be visiting on our next trip back east ... :)

Thanks Wendy of the Promotingandme blog for sending in this pic (and the others that will posted before summer!).

Have you taken any photos of a snowy beach? I'd love to share them and your link on this blog. Send them to julie at juliecarobini dot com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could check with a friend Julie. My photos just have ice shots I believe but I could double check on that and with a friend who has taken some great photos as well.