Friday, August 21, 2009

The weekend's a comin'

It's Friday...can I get a woot-woot?!

The sun's shining today along my stretch of the coast. First time in weeks, and it's a super welcome sight. Too much of the gloomies affect me in a not-so-good way, know what I mean?

Anyway, I wanted to remind you that August 30 is coming soon, so if you haven't had a chance to enter B&H Fiction's Adirondack Chair Giveaway in celebration of the release of my new novel, SWEET WATERS, then get going, missy! (Or mister ;) Here's the link with the information you need--and YES, the contest is open to residents outside the U.S. so get crack-a-lackin'!

On Monday I will post the pictures and bios of our prestigious panel of judges...so watch for that!

Also, if you're a writer, you'll want to check out the newly recharged and repopulated CAN--Christian Author's Network--Blog. I now write once a month for shy writers. Stop laughing...I am shy (before I get to know ya, that is...;). Here's a link to my list of posts. You can also click on the CAN title banner to read all recent articles.

Here's to sunny days in your neck of the country. Have a beachy weekend, my friends--wherever you are!

1 comment:

Edna said...

our beach has a hirricane out in the ocean so they just said on the news not to be out because of rip tides even though the storm is supposed to stay off land. I live in upstate SC and not near the beach anyway.

mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net