Monday, August 24, 2009

Meet the judges!

As I hope you've heard by now, B&H Publishing Group is giving away two, new Adirondack chairs much like those on the cover of my latest release, Sweet Waters. Just think...you could be relaxing in one of those chairs with a tall, frosty drink and a book (preferably one of mine, haha), while imaginary water laps at your toes. Ahhhh....

But I digress!

Today I'd like to introduce you to the distinguished panel of judges who will help decide the winner of this amazing contest. They are:

Judy Gann
Author, speaker, librarian extraordinaire, and treasured friend from the Pacific Northwest, Judy encourages me with her ideas, humility and ready smile. Read more about Judy at her website: www.judygann.com






Mary Hampton
Mary and I met years ago at the Mt. Hermon Christian Writers Conference in the redwoods of Northern CA. My writer friend and I love to chat about kids and our beloved central coast~and she makes a killer chai tea. You can learn more about Mary at: www.refreshmoments.com


Ronel Sidney
My bloggity buddy from SoCal encourages me with her faith and friendship via this blog, Facebook, and Twitter! Read about Ronel and her ministry to women at her site: www.mommyaccountability.blogspot.com



Karen Ball
Karen and I met in the mid-90s at Mt. Hermon where she tactfully let me know that my writing needed, uh, work. She challenged newbie-me to find my passion and write about that. Now all these years later, Karen's my amazing editor. LOVE how God works! In addition to being a phenomenal editor, teacher, animal-lover and friend, Karen's an award-winning author. Find out more about Karen at: www.karenballbooks.com


Them's the judges, Friends. Now if you haven't yet, go on and follow this link for your last chance to enter to win the two Adirondack chairs!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Don't we get to know who won the chairs? It's exciting to see the winners!
desertrose5173 at gmail dot com