Saturday, July 19, 2008

Catchin' up

Just checking in. We're back from our little trip up north where we saw deer in the yard of our rented house, heard sea lions barking all night long, and had a killer view that made the dinky rental totally worth it.

Came back to a house in disarray due to some refurbishing we're having done (that isn't done yet), Teen Daughter's b'day celebration (fun!), and a touch of a bug that's wearing me out.

While I recoup, and deal with more computer issues, catch me up on what's going on in your neck of the world. Talk to me!

2 comments:

Ronel said...

Julie,
Glad to hear you had a good vacation in the central coast. I went to school last week which included long days. What did I learn? How blessed I am to have the job I have with a ton of flexibility. I felt like I spent the whole week rushing around and not enjoying my family.
:) Back to work today and got to spend some quality time with my lil' man this morning!! I am happy and blessed!!
-Ronel

Georgiana Daniels said...

There's no place like home, eh? I think the sea lions would have kept me up all night.