Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The boys are back in town

Well, woo-hoo, how fun was American Idol tonight? Amy just commented that she wanted my thoughts on this season, and first I'd like to say, "Thanks, Amy." You're one of the few who want my thoughts on anything. LOL..

Okay, Yes to David A. (I can't spell his name either). Is he a doggone cutie pie or what? And the boy can sing!!! I pray he doesn't lose all that cuteness with all the fame, you know?

I dug the Aussie--Michael--too. Yeah, light my fire and all that, ha. (It was the song he sang, people. Sheesh) And what about the guitar-playing dreadlocks guy, Jason, I think. Something pretty sweet about him (and how I wish I had those cheekbones!) Nice voice too, which is kind of the point, right?

Also liked: David H., David C., Robby and Garrett.

So voting for talent is my first tier criteria, but I've developed a second tier. Wanna hear it? Okay, how about we vote for those who could use a bit of a makeover? Seriously, those top 12 really get help in that area and can anybody say Elliot Yamin? Beautiful voice--just LOVE Elliott--but did he need help with that hairstyle and facial hair or what? So anyway I'm wondering what they'll do with the locks of David C., Garrett and Jason if they make it to top 12.

Anybody else wonder about these things? Or is it just me? LOL... Quick--send me your thoughts before I dig myself in too deep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my favorite contestant was david c.! and i liked the other rocker dude, I forget his name. michael the aussie guy was good too.