Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday Chocolate

Only about two weeks left to sign up for my occasional newsletter, and possibly win yourself a ONE POUND box of decadent chocolates. Details on my website or just sign up on my sidebar. Easy as, well, I was going to say pie but seriously, is pie all that easy to make? Suffice to say, I wouldn't know, lol. Mi poor familia. (Okay, it's not that bad, I do buy pie occasionally :) Anyway, don't miss out on your chance at a free box of Trufflehound choco-lots. Ad over :)

Relax. Slow down. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, 'cuz God is good.

2 comments:

Chaos-Jamie said...

Totally! Who on earth thinks pie is easy to make? Seriously! (Well, actually, my mother in law)

I wish we didn't live half a continent apart, because I could use a friend who doesn't make pie and does drink coffee.

Damselfly said...

Just how decadent are these chocolates?! ;)