Wednesday, February 07, 2007

On vitamins and beach hopping

Woke up at 3 am feeling kind of puny. Drat. So after dropping my various kids at their various schools, I stopped by the store for more Airborne. Can you OD on that? LOL What about Zicam? Am I a blogging advertisement or what? Thankfully, there's another installment of Idol tonight, so I can rest and be entertained.

Despite my cold, sniff, I'm still hitting the cyber-beach today. Come visit me at GeorgianaD's place. You might even win a free book!

You can find the rest of my cyber-beach hopping schedule here.

3 comments:

Liz Wetterhahn said...

Yuck - I know how you feel...This non-beachy weather on the east coast is really trying to get me sick!! Have you ever tried Cold-fX? It's supposed to make you feel better (and even prevent you from getting sick in the first place - magic!!). Hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie. Thanks for stopping at my blog and leaving me a comment. I wish I lived near the beach right now. We're in 5 inches of snow here in OH. I will definitely look for your book. I'm a huge reader. Looking forward to it. And I read your profile - I found someone else who loves Elliott Yamin! I wish he had won.

Julie Carobini said...

Five inches of snow, Leslie? I'll have to check in with some of our fam from OH to see how they're all faring (and try not to whine too much about the overcast day we're having here in CA ;-). Thx for your note--and yes! I'm an Elliott Yamin fan!