Sunday, April 30, 2006

He makes all things new


The past ten days have brought with them tears of worry and, today, tears of grief. One good friend of ours suffered a heart attack more than a week ago. Thankfully, he's pulled through and is slowly gaining back his strength. Yesterday, a sweet woman from church also suffered a heart attack, but sadly, she didn't make it. Having trouble making sense of it all. Despite my heavy heart, though, I'm grateful to know Jesus. To know that He was involved in both these situations. Grateful to know that all those who call him LORD will spend eternity with him in heaven.

I'm posting a simple picture here of a wildflower. I took this shot in Cambria last week, and for some reason it's cheered me today. It reminds me of life's fragility, but also of its brilliance when tendered to by the Master Gardener Himself.

Peace,
Julie

No comments: