Wednesday, March 29, 2006

One for the Family

I just told my daughter to, "Wash up! Idol's almost on!" The excitement is palpable around here...oooh, somebody's getting the boot tonight. A sad reality, I know, but someone's reality just the same.

Since time's short, we'll do some predicting. My husband thinks it'll be Bucky. My eldest daughter and I are thinking Lisa's time has come (I know, I know, a big turnabout from a couple of weeks ago.) My son says he doesn't care (yeah, right) and my youngest can't decide.

Now check it out man (in Randy Jackson's lingo), who says family night is dead?

1 comment:

Diane Viere said...

WTG! Making Americon Idol family night is....BRILLIANT!

Actually--my 25 year old daughter, my 14 year old son and I were all cozied in last night...for a bit of family night ourselves. It's fun--however, I feel a little weird having fun at someone else's expense (Lisa--you were right).

We also gathered together for the Dance show....that was another fun competition...for our family night.

Diane