Thursday, July 16, 2009

More on Tuesday at ICRS 2009

After the book signings on Tuesday morning at ICRS, three of us hosted tables at The Heart of the Author Luncheon. That's Jamie Carie, me, and Patti Hill an hour or so before we went 'on'. Let me just say, being introduced by the Karen Kingsbury, then speaking to about 250 people responsible for stocking shelves in their stores was humbling. I felt honored and nervous (honestly). Wish I could remember what I said up there under those bright lights...but Julie Gwinn, the super fun & smart marketing dir. at B&H says I did well. That's my story and I'm sticking to it, Lol...

I vaguely recall my amazing editor Karen Ball taking pics while Jamie, Patti and I trembled stood on stage. Me? I only remembered to take a pic of the 1st course of the fab meal the show served us. After that, not so much.

Phew...that's the sound of a whirlwind experience at ICRS. Tomorrow, I hope to post pics of fun times we're having now in the Rocky Mountains. Sing it: "Rocky Mtn. High...Colorado..."

1 comment:

Danny said...

that is a great photo of you!!