Monday, November 03, 2008

Writing on Monday--er, Wednesday

To my American readers, How can we be thinking of anything other than tomorrow's election? I'll get back to writing on writing this coming Wednesday. In the meantime, please make time to cast your ballots tomorrow--and expect the lines to be long (bring a copy of one of my books or something ;)

1 Samuel 16 says, "The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

2 comments:

Sarah Wylie said...

Haha. Actually, us Canadians are almost as obsessed with the election! Happy Monday:)

Brittanie said...

My voting place is a small church. I will have go when I get off work which will put me there at about 5:45 Central time. I am hoping the lines are not too bad. :)