Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Tuesday

So my brother, Mikey (Navarro), the animator, attended the cast party for the film he's been working on for the past year: Disney's BOLT. As with other movies he's worked on (Spy Kids, Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow, Night at the Museum...), he's received an animator or artist credit at the end. This time, however, because so many babies were born to the crew during the making of the film, the credits have a twist. When you watch those ending credits, be on the lookout for the Other Productions category, and there you'll find a list of those new little ones--including my nephew, Enzo. Isn't that cute??? I talked about Enzo's entry into our family last January here. Ten months old and he's already walking...my brother and wifey are in for it now, Lol...

And it's an offical holiday, so hug a Veteran today, and thank them for serving our beautiful country!!!

2 comments:

Dan Navarro said...

You'll be happy to know that your brother Mikey's name has now been officially added to the Internet Movie Database, for the movie "Bolt" (2008).

Hey, I'm a veteran... where's my hug?

Cheers,
Dan

mommy4life said...

My husband and I laugh every time we watch the "BOLT" trailer. It looks funny and sweet. There aren't many we take all our kids to, because with 4 it's expensive and when one isn't quite 1 1/2 and the oldest is 10, there aren't many that would appeal to all of them.

Anyway, I also loved your books Chocolate Beach and Truffles by the Sea.....