Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th!

Took this little quiz, and may I just say: "Phew!" I ain't dumb, I guess (first try, I promise!). Go on now and eat some apple pie, take this quiz, then let me know how you do. It's so good to be free, isn't it? (And to my friends outside the US--hope your day is 'spectacular' too!)

Have a beachy weekend--wherever you are!



You Are a Smart American



You know a lot about US history, and you're opinions are probably well informed.

Congratulations on bucking stereotypes. Now go show some foreigners how smart Americans can be.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Well, I passed without being dumb, but I'm still embarrassed. This is what mine said: You are not a dumb American. You know a good deal about Amer. History, but there's some basic facts you have wrong. Time to go back to History class! How sad. :(

My son loves History. I'll have him take the quiz just for fun.

Happy 4th of July!

Dan Navarro said...

Hi Jules... I'm happy to say I got the same score you did. Guess I'm not as dumb as I thought.

Cheers,
Dan