Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Woo-hoo!!!

So last night, Teen Son and Teen Daughter went to separate sleepovers. I dropped one off with nothing but the clothes on their back. I dropped the other off at their party with a fully-stuffed suitcase. One guess which was the boy and which the girl. LOL

As for hub, Elementary Girl and me, we stayed home, along with one of EG's little friends and watched the ball drop on NY time. Afterward, we all scarfed a wedge of brie while watching our many-times-viewed copy of Sleepless in Seattle. Hub and I have a history with this movie. No kidding. We can recite the lines. So it was particularly fun to watch it with a young girl who had never seen it. We saw new things and laughed our pants off ourselves silly.

All in all, a great NY Eve. How about you?

2 comments:

Sharon Hinck said...

We all went to a party with church friends, but I came home early and left hubby and kids to party (I run out of steam much faster than them).

But I did spend some time peaking at old journal entries and blogged about some surprises I found regarding questions I was asking in 2001, and how they relate to cool things that unfolded in 2007.

Julie, I pray for HUGE blessings for you in 2008 - and here's a little snow angel from Minnesota for you poor, snow-deprived, beach girl.

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed the first part of the night at a friends house, but we came home for a family hug at midnight with Vader. We just couldn't leave him out :)