Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cellin' it

My bloggity buddy HolyMama wrote about cellphone etiquette in the bathroom a few weeks back (have I hooked you yet?), and cracked. me. up. So as a sort of spot check on my own cellular usage, I took this little quiz, which you can take to:
Your Cell Phone Etiquette is 30% Bad, 70% Good
Your cell phone manners are quite good. Not perfect, but almost.Occasionally, you do annoy people with your cell. But when you realize it, you stop.


Oh. My. Think I better work on this. If you take the quiz yourself, let me know how you do. Oh, and you can read HolyMama's post here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am "practically a cell phone saint." Don't know that I've ever been called a saint before. It feels good!

Julie Carobini said...

Congrats Saint Katie ;-))