Thursday, June 14, 2007

BYOC (bring your own chocolate)

Anyone else noticed that there's more traffic on the road...and less on the Internet? Apparently the American people have hit the highways and byways for the much-anticipated vacation. At the moment, I'm sitting here waiting for our vacation to arrive. That would be our bro-in-law, niece and nephew from Ohio. They touch down in just a few, and we'll be celebrating. Ya-hoo!

Speaking of celebrating, I found Truffles by the Sea way early on Amazon. No blurb, no cover, but still there in all its ISBN glory.

So to celebrate these two mah-velous events, how about a free book? Yep, I'm in a giving mood, so leave me a comment and I'll have one of our guests pick a name from a box on Sunday (because I rarely wear hats these days), then I'll sign a copy of Chocolate Beach and send it on to the winner. If you've already got a book--a thousand blessings on you!!! Feel free to send your friends on over instead :)

8 comments:

Deena Peterson said...

Me, Me, Me....loaned my copy to a friend, and well....you know how it goes:-)

Jenny B. Jones said...

Congrats on the new book!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to toss my name in the hat. An autographed copy to add to my collection always makes my day.

Amy said...

Yay! I love it when people are in giving moods! Cool that you found your book. and cool about the thing you're doing through christianbook with Compassion. I sponsor children through Compassion and am always excited to help out more.

bichonpawz said...

Wonderful Blog!! Congratulations on your new book!! I'm going on over to Amazon to check out your last one now. Sure, I'd love it if you consider me for your free book!! Thanks and best of luck to you!!

Julie Carobini said...

thanks for all the great comments :) I'll post the winner's name tomorrow night!

The Write Life said...

Please enter me, too!

Paige

Vintage Wine said...

Since I allready have your book, I just wanted to say that it's very generous of you! And I'm sure the winner will enjoy it as much as I did!