Tuesday, June 12, 2007

AGAIN with the funny church videos. My son found another one that cracks. me. up. Think Dwight Schrute as your friendly neighborhood church greeter (that's an Office reference, for the uninitiated.) Anyhoo, I tried to upload the video, but no go, so you'll have to click on over to see it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=esKvdidOvLI

~~~

FOUND this kewl review of Chocolate Beach the other day. Totally unexpected. Love when that happens.

~~~

I'M OFF to jump back on the edit train, coffee on one side of the desk, chocolates on the other, LOL Things are chuggin' along. Truffles by the Sea here I come...

4 comments:

Vintage Wine said...

I'm so looking forward to your next book! While I'm waiting, do you have any suggestions for other books I should read? I'm looking for something on the beach/ocean-theme ;-)
Take care,
E.

Deena Peterson said...

YAY!! I so need a Julie read....I just may re-read "Chocolate Beach" while I'm ON the beach next weekend...

Julie Carobini said...

Thanks gals!!! You inspire me to work harder :) As for reading, not sure about the themes you're looking for, E, but Kristin Billerbeck's Spa Girls series is fun (as is her earlier Ashley Stockingdale series--and you being a lawyer in training may especially enjoy Ashley, a patent attorney with a sad love life, lol)

Vintage Wine said...

Thank you so much, I'll check them out! :-)