Monday, May 24, 2010

Prom daze

So my baby attended his senior prom on Saturday. Back in the day, I went to the prom with my brother's friend (cue the violins). Actually, he was fun and he liked to dance, which is all I cared about. Just didn't want to sit and watch everyone else cuttin' a rug while my date and I made origami with our napkins. Know what I mean?

Matt met his date at her house along with TEN other friends. From what I hear they had a boss time. Wait ... they probably don't say that anymore. Hm. Anyway, he said they laughed, ate, danced, then went back to his date's home for a late night swim. Seriously good memories.

Speaking of memories...it's time for you to share yours. Be they happy or strange or downright pathetic, you can share it here. Just keep it clean. See more prom photos on my facebook :)

2 comments:

Hoomi said...

Well, no real nostalgic memories of prom night from me. When it was time for the Senior Prom way back when, my girlfriend was a sophomore and wasn't allowed to go to the prom, so I didn't go either.

My classmates that did attend are still complaining about the venue, 33 years later, so I don't feel like I missed much.

sealaura said...

Hi Julie! Just found your blog and I love it. I put up a prom post a while back. It is fun to reminisce. check out my prom pic for a good laugh!
http://sealaura.blogspot.com/2009/05/sealaura-prom-93.html