Monday, January 25, 2010

California wavin'

It's tough to tell by this pic taken with my cell, but those are some pretty nice-sized waves cresting in the distance. After a week of rain (and more rain) we had a sunny break over the weekend. Tuesday, though, the spigot'll be turned back on (and I'll get to keep wearin' cute boots :)

In other news, The Bachelor's on tonight and silly as it seems, can't wait to switch off the computer and watch something brainless, and thankfully, pretty tame. Hey, we all have our vices ... ;-)

Have a beachy day, my friends, wherever you are!

3 comments:

Ronel said...

Because I have class on Monday I have to rely on my DVR for this vice and last week it was a horrible recording... I am hoping this week is better bc I heard on of the girls gets kick off bc she is pregnant.... or did that happen last week?

Enjoying the sun, tooo bc I heard it is going away!!

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

Chuck? The Bachelor. Chuck? The Bachelor. Such hard choices. Last week I flipped back and forth!

(Thank goodness he sent that Michelle girl home!)

Becky

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

BTW, I LOVE your picture of the ocean. I wish I had batteries for my camera so I could have taken a picture of the mountains on Sunday. SoCal is so beautiful after the rain.

Becky