Monday, November 02, 2009

Angels singing & pre-holiday sale

Do you hear that aria? Or is it my imagination? All three kids are back in school this morning after 1-2 weeks off (2 weeks for one of them, 1 week for the others). LOVE my kids, but oh!, it's hard to get any writing done when they're, um, needing me.

This week I'm going to try super hard not to get too caught up on twitter, facebook, email and all the other favorite ways to waste time chat with my friends. Instead, I'm hunkering down to do some serious writing on my 2011 release, which is due to B&H Publishing by March (the gasp you just heard was mine).

Ah, well. It'll be fine...! (I always tell myself this. Can you relate?)

Later this morning, though, I'll also be sending out a newsletter with some brief updates, but wanted to let my blogging friends know that I just reduced the prices of everything in the beach shop by 10-20%. I'm doing this for early Christmas shoppers all November long. So if like me, you'd like to shop early and breathe easier this December, take a peek at my little shop. My elves are standing by (or will be once they get home from school, Lol...): Julie's Beach Shop

Have a beachy day, my friends ~ wherever you are!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Happy writing Julie... can't wait to read what's next!