Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Nothin'

In the words of Carrie Underwood at the ACM awards the other night "I got nothin'." This after the shock of learning she'd won Entertainer of the Year.

As for me, I've been drawing a blank all week here on my blog. Unusual, I know. But I've upped my daily word count on my current WIP to 2k, plus it's Easter week and my youngest is at home. Plus, plus, I've just accepted some writing assignments for an online newspaper.

So maybe that's why I've got nothin' else.

Ever felt that way? Like you're so overloaded that you're frozen? So how do you handle the stress? Are you able to break away for awhile or do you plough through? I'm just looking for some coping mechanisms that don't involve chocolate because, frankly, my seat's expanding, Lol...

Seriously, it's your turn today. Write to me. Entertain me. Fill me in on how you do all you do. In the words of Frasier Crane, I'm listening...

1 comment:

The Book Resort said...

Cheese... chocolates... a walk... time @ the beach w/ my loved ones... hugging my pets.