Friday, March 27, 2009

Hittin' the beach, the lake, the pond, etc...:)

In a few short hours I'll be picking up Elementary Girl from a 1/2 day of school and spring break will begin. She's off all the way through Easter (unfortunately, my older two are not).

On a sunny note, it's beautiful here in California along the coast, and I'm hoping it'll stay that way through break. Daytripping to the beach (in between all the writing I still have to do, ack) ought to be the cheapest way to spend the time off. While the following link is premature for some, it's actually not for those of us on the central coast. Early summer is often foggy, but it's clear at this time of year--perfect for a pic-a-nic (dating myself with a Yogi bear reference, oh my ;)

Fun Beach Snacks for the Whole Family
Hitting the beach and not sure what foods to pack? Forget sloppy sandwiches and try these easier ideas for your family's picnic at the beach.
http://www.associatedcontent.comarticle/1575747/fun_beach_snacks_for_the_whole_family.html

Have a beachy weekend--wherever you are!

No comments: