Monday, April 09, 2007

Mental vacation

Okay, so today the sun's shining but I've got to work. What's up with that? Sigh. On the upside, my publisher sent me a couple of newer reviews of Chocolate Beach, the kind that make my heart do the happy dance. If you're interested you kind read them at cwahm.com and ck2skwipsandkritiques.com

On another note, little brother Mikey and his new bride Rita just returned from their honeymoon to Bora Bora, and I'm incredibly jealous. They entertained us with tales of crystal clear waters, swimming with harmless stingrays, private tours of motus, and fab food. Who wouldn't be envious of that? So, in honor of their exotic taste in travel, I took this little quiz--and you can too :)

Your Travel Personality is: Spoiled
You're not spoiled in your everyday life, so you sure like to be spoiled when your on vacation.You prefer to splurge on nice hotels, fancy meals, and luxury transportation.Even if it means you're only able to get away every few years!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came back as an "easy going" traveler. Yeah, that's me. A nice place to crash, and lots of down time and I'm doing the happy dance.
Congrats on the (well deserved) great reviews, Julie, you earned them.

Deena Peterson said...

I would love to submit my review of "Chocolate Beach" to your publisher...how can I do that??