Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday Fotos!





Aren't these fabulous? These pics came from Julie over at Another Chance Ranch, and don't you just love the name of her blog? Check out these shots, then please go on over and say hey to Julie.

****

Recap:
Well. Yesterday I wrote a long post filled with the many wonders of the sea that we experienced on our little jaunt out to Anacapa Island. I also told the story of how Elementary Girl and I got drenched when our dinghy (from the island to the main boat) nearly capsized--twice. All very exciting stuff BUT my computer froze up, and I lost my work--literary blog masterpiece included. HUGE sigh. (A similar thing happened today when I originally tried to post these photos--grrr.)

Anyway, I had lots of rewriting/editing to do so I moved on. Them's the breaks, I guess.

Before I bid adieu for the weekend, wanted to at least comment on the Idol Gives Back show and the "most shocking" Idol results show ever. You shoulda seen the teeth gnashing in this house when my girls thought Chris might go home. And when it looked like Jordin was on her way out? Let me just say, my Idol watching was just about over. Done! Whew--they had me going, and how about you?

Have a beachy weekend--and don't forget to stop by Another Chance Ranch. Tell Julie I sent ya!

6 comments:

Chaos-Jamie said...

Idol just has a way of jumping the cars. Poor Jordin, that was just cruel. However, my girl is Melinda so I coasted all night on no nerves.

Tracey Bateman said...

I felt the same way. If Jordin had been gone, I was too!!

Congrats on being named one of the "rising stars" in Aspiring Retail.
T

Julie Carobini said...

Yeah, Jamie, I love Melinda too.
She's a winner either way.

And thanks Tracey--I'm blushing :*) I saw your sweet face in there too--so congrats to you as well!

Anonymous said...

I came here Via Julie. Adorable blog! Just adorable!

I'm going now to nose through your drawers a bit.

btw I am posting my beach pictures this Friday. =)

Anonymous said...

"Rising stars" in Aspiring Retail!!?! We need DETAILS girlfriend!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Rising Stars. Well, we knew you were but now that you are officially recognized, Congrats!!

Thanks for posting my photos.
Have a great weekend!