Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer surprises

Finally feeling better! How strange to get a cold in mid-summer. It's unAmerican, Lol. Ah, well. Wanted to mention that my friend, author Carrie Padgett, wrote an article about a couple of my Otter Bay Novels for Salt Fresno Magazine. This was a complete surprise and it's wonderful! Hope you'll check it out. Here's the digital link to the magazine (it's also available in print): http://www.sierrapacific.ws/salt/july2011/

After clicking on the link, just use your cursor to turn the pages until you hit page 9. I'm next to an article on Soul Surfer, which is pretty nice company if you ask me :)

4 comments:

Denise Harmer said...

Woo-hoo! Nice. :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous lay-out and sweet write up. What a blessing!Did I ever tell you that your books are on the Barnes and Noble's shelves here in little ol' Lynchburg, VA?

Julie Carobini said...

Thanks, Charmaine! Oh, and so nice to know my books are in VA. Woo-hoo!

Julie Carobini said...

Thanks, too, Melissah for stopping by. Love your blog. My daughter is an aspiring fashion designer ... I'm so impressed with those of you who have the eye for design!