Thursday, June 05, 2008

Me? Quirky?

Not long ago I was sent back to the drawing board to re-write a book proposal. The editor (who knows me well) basically said I needed to put more of 'me' into the proposal. It lacked my quirk value, apparently. Hate it when that happens. Lol...

So anyway, I found this super-scientific quiz (not), and all I gotta say is...whatever. Ha. Let me know your results!


Your Quirk Factor: 55%



You're a pretty quirky person, but you're just normal enough to hide it.

Congratulations - you've fooled other people into thinking you're just like them!

8 comments:

Jana said...

I got a 49% but the same text as yours.

Jane said...

Yikes, 75%!

You're so quirky, it's hard for you to tell the difference between quirky and normal.
No doubt about it, there's little about you that's "normal" or "average."

Not normal? That can't be a good thing :D

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Wow... 65%

You're so quirky, it's hard for you to tell the difference between quirky and normal.
No doubt about it, there's little about you that's "normal" or "average."

Kathryn Cushman said...

I'm boring. 38 % quirk factor.
Figures :-)

Julie Carobini said...

Hey Jane--I want to hang out with you because then I'd really seem normal, LOL...

Thanks gals, for sharing! Katie can keep us all in line...:)

Ronel said...

I was 59% !! Oh well, I guess I can stop trying to be normal.

Julie- Thanks for stopping by to read my blog. I am glad you posted D. Hildreth's blog address.

Thanks again, Ronel

Brenda said...

I scored 42%. Same description as yours. I'm going to have to look up just what exactly quirky means. It sounds better than weird though!

RefreshMom said...

44%--same description as you, but I think that must be toward the bottom end of quirky. I think the older I get the more I move up the "normal" scale. I don't think a publisher would ever send back a proposal for more "quirk" from me though.