Sunday, December 09, 2007

Prayers for Kristy

You can make a difference in Kristy Dykes' life! Kristy's a writer who recently learned she had a brain tumor. She's already had surgery to remove much of it, but she's in need of a miracle. You can read about it on her blog, which her hubby Milton faithfully keeps up to date for her.

THIS Monday, Dec. 10, 2007, at 3:30 pm EST, thousands of people will be praying for Kristy at the time of her first radiation treatment.

Would you join us? Although my own was benign, I too had a brain tumor years ago. Kristy's story has so touched me and I'd be so honored if you would join me in prayer for her (and others you know with cancer--I have a close friend going in for surgery this very week, so she's in my prayers as well!)

2 comments:

Tracy Ruckman said...

We're praying too!

May God send Kristy a miracle, this side of Heaven.

PastormacsAnn said...

Will be praying, Julie. Thanks for bringing this amazing lady to our attention.