In order to do these things with a smile on my face, I'm
Here's to all the plans ahead in the next few days...and staying awake long enough to enjoy them all! Bless you guys!
- You answer the door before people knock.
· Juan Valdez named his donkey after you.
· You grind your coffee beans in your mouth.
· You lick your coffeepot clean.
· You’re the employee of the month at the local coffeehouse and you don’t even work there.
· You chew on other people’s fingernails.
· Your T-shirt says, “Decaffeinated coffee is the devil’s blend.”
· You can type sixty words per minute ... with your feet.
· You can jump-start your car without cables.
· Cocaine is a downer.
· You don’t need a hammer to pound nails.
· You don’t sweat, you percolate.
· You buy ½ & ½ by the barrel.
· You’ve worn out the handle on your favorite mug.
· You go to AA meetings just for the free coffee.
· You walk twenty miles on your treadmill before you realize it’s not plugged in.
· You forget to unwrap candy bars before eating them.
· You’ve built a miniature city out of little plastic stirrers.
· You’ve worn the finish off your coffee table.
· The Taster’s Choice couple wants to adopt you.
· Instant coffee takes too long.
· When someone says. “How are you?”, you say, “Good to the last drop.”
· You want to be cremated just so you can spend the rest of eternity in a coffee can.
· Your birthday is a national holiday in Brazil.
· You’re offended when people use the word “brew” to mean beer.
· You have a picture of your coffee mug on your coffee mug.
· You can thread a sewing machine, while it’s running.
· You don’t even wait for the water to boil anymore.
· Your nervous twitch registers on the Richter scale.
· You think being called a “drip” is a compliment.
· You don’t tan, you roast.
· You can’t even remember your second cup.
· You help your dog chase its tail.