Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Boglius...

Monster waves have been slamming the shore over the last 24 hours and words is they'll continue until Friday. Police have set up electronic signs all over the place warning people not to go to the beach, but surfers never read those :) Seriously, just this afternoon Teen Daughter and I saw a bunch of surf dudes carrying their boards northward, presumably after taking the ride of their lives.

So anyway, something tells me Hawaii's seen surf much more "kickin'" than this, but still. For those of us who can hear the earth being pummeled by waves taller than my living room ceiling, it's da bomb, I tell ya.

Sunscreen, anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to be out in them, but I'd sure love to lay eyes on them!! I can watch waves all day long.