Wednesday, July 04, 2007

On kayaks and blue jeans

Hope you all had a fab fourth! It's nearly the fifth, and the first chance I've had to pop in. We spent the day kayaking, then hanging with friends by their pool. I should be sleeping now. lol

Speaking of pools and oceans, did a little swimsuit shopping the other day. Brutal. Runs second only to the dreaded denim shopping. Am I right, girls? Anyhoo, I swiped this cool-io jeans finder from Holymama's site, and now I'm thinking of messing with its head, of putting in all kinds of weird answers to see what comes up. Too fun.

Okay, not really. I'm heading over now to tell it the truth so I can find out which jeans will fit this bod like a glove. Honest. If you give it whirl, let me know how it goes.

The chick in the photo is my friend Sue who recently roped, er, talked hub and me into doing an outrigger race for charity in late July. Had a chance to see an outrigger practice up close, and let me just say, IT. LOOKS. LIKE. WORK.

Pray for Team Chocolate Beach, will ya? (Our team name has quite the ring, don't you think? :)

1 comment:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Kayaking? You had a FUN 4th! The people who do it well make it look way easier than it actually is. We need to see a picture of you :)