Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Yo! So check it out, Dog.

Had a fabulous post all ready for you last night, fabulous I tell you--and lost it. Sigh. Okay, tonight, it's the final 10. Will Sanjaya finally be voted off? Will Phil's screaming ways be turned away? Or will Stephanie, who had a rough night, be packin' her bags? And what did you all think about that lulu of a Lulu? Or Peter Noone's kindly ways? So cool that I'm too young to be familiar with either one of those 60s singers, lol.

If you've no idea what I'm talking about, sawwy. This year's Idol doesn't quite have the edge of last year's edition--Remember Ace's eyes? Elliott's makeover? McFever? Yeah, baby, those were the days. So far, it's been a little ho hum, but still kinda fun anyway, so the fam and I will be gathering around the flat screen tonight to see the results. And you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that this Idol so far is a little boring. I think Sanjaya sang his last - if you can call that "singing"? But who knows, he may have a huge fan base at this point.

Unknown said...

Sanjaya needs to go home--like yesterday! The bloom is definitely off the rose of American Idol lately! Sad...