Friday, March 23, 2007

Congrats to...

Amanda! You just won a new copy of Valley of Betrayal, by Tricia Goyer. Please send me your snail mail address via my website and I'll get it right out to you (excuse the formality, but the web contact form helps fight the dreaded spammers...)

Through my window I'm watching several mighty palm trees leaning against a blue and white sky, and I'm thinking of playing hooky and hitting the beach. But, no. Can't do it today. Bummer. Makes me think of the recent conversation hubby and I had about a trip to Hawaii next October. Can you believe we've never been there? Such a sheltered life we lead ;-)

Anyway, we'll only have a week, so if you've been there, where should we go for our first-ever Hawaiian getaway? We're taking the whole fam so keep these particulars in mind: Hubby likes fine dining, mama likes lounging on the beach, teen son likes sailing, pre-teen daughter absolutely must have good shopping, and elementary girl likes to swim.

What say you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won! I won! I won! (emailing you now!) And I have no advice, for I too have lived a very sheltered life. I'll live vicariously thru you in October, I guess.

Deena Peterson said...

Sigh...I can't go with you, and I can't advise you...oh, wait, yes I can!

Whatever you do, wherever you go in Hawaii...I wanna read about it in one of your books! HA!!

Julie Carobini said...

Okay, it's a deal. I'll write about Hawaii! Yeah, that's never been done before, lol. Thanks gals!