Friday, March 31, 2006

Spa Day

Heading off for a day of pampering with my pal Deb. Lest you think I make this a regular habit, well, I don't. I've actually never been to a spa (gasp). But our husbands bought us this day trip for Christmas, so we're heading up to the mountains to relax. I hope. We're both moms, 3 kids each, and do you know what it takes to prep for an entire day away???

Needless to say, we're both ready to relax. Or pass out. One or the other.

Check back Monday to see how it went. I'm bringing along my copy of She's All That, by Kristin Billerbeck, just for fun :-)

5 comments:

Chaos-Jamie said...

Perfect reading! Have a great day!

One of these days I'm going to have a pedicure, drat it.

Diane Viere said...

Have a great time! Make this a new tradition!

Diane

Anonymous said...

have fun!!

i had a seaweed wrap once. don't do that.

Julie Carobini said...

haha...seaweed wrap. good one. something tells me I'd need more than a little lavender spray to combat that smell...

Anonymous said...

ok mom you had your fun

now you are going to take me.... right??

i luv you...

-angie